If you are looking for a rewarding career with on-site training, full benefits and opportunities to grow, apply to be an industrial air compressor technician with Compressor Services today.
We are always looking for hard-working individuals who are looking to put in 40-50 hours of work per week, Monday through Friday. As a service company, we occasionally have mandatory overtime and/or service calls on Saturday.
• Paid Training
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
– Perform all maintenance and service on compressed air systems for customers including after-hours emergencies
– Prepare all service orders, time sheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly and timely
– Seek to acquire new service business, maintenance contracts and parts sales
– Be responsible for the upkeep of all company issued tools used for servicing compressors and related items
Background to include:
• 1-2 years field service experience of performing installations, preventative maintenance.
• A strong electrical/plumbing/mechanical aptitude
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to be self-directed in order to perform with little supervision
• Owning hand tools
• PC literate, specifically MS Products, Word, Excel (required)
• Clean Driving Record (required)
• A satisfactory background check per Company guidelines (required)
• Refrigeration certification (a Plus)
*Salary is based on experience.
*Driver’s License required.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Field service/1 year
1. Click here for application
2. Fill out application
3. Save to your desktop
4. Email PDF to Human Resources or mail to:
5723 Weatherstone Way
Johnsburg, IL 60051
Attn: Human Resources